Fascinating!

https://kittyhawk.aero/

LOL You should buy one of those to go with the $600 jeans you're considering. Imagaine the speed records you could set with it!
"How do I become a member? Signing up is easy! A three-year membership costs just $100."
Oops, a little pricey for you, right, Wieber?
--
This CPU has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.

The birdboat looks like fun to fly. Too bad they had to ruin the website with all the intrusive crap over the video, no audio controls to turn off the lousy soundtrack, etc.
The "For $100, we'll tell you more and allow you to send email to us." crap sucks, but given the website, this thing is going to cost a FORTUNE and is run by Speaking Weasels (attorneys).
Build your own, boys and girls! You now have a working template. And it will surely be easy to beat the $150k+ they're going to want for one of those.
--
Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they

--Ronald Reagan
On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 15:18:41 -0700, Larry Jaques

You're replying to Wieber. While some readers here can and have built aircraft, Wieber cannot. No way, no how. It's anybody's guess why he lists "aerospace" as one of his skills. Maybe he watched a Buck Rogers movie.

Not hardly. The controls of that thing aren't trivial, to name but one difficulty.

It will cost more than people like you think it should, because you have no idea of the difficulty. But it won't be anything close to $150k.

Ardrino----Quad controlls hardwired to the joystick instead of RC
On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 18:16:36 -0700, "raykeller"
wrote:

Go for it. Show everybody how easy it is.
When I was building my plane, I lost count of how many people stopped by to ask me what was taking so long. A question never asked by fellow builders.

Well, for one thing it would make more sense than buying smokes and Monster. But it's irrelevant. Your "aerospace" skills and budget are limited to paper airplanes you can fly from your toxic posting hovel.