Fascinating! The Touch Table

Way way way cool!!!!!

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

This is rather cool but it goes beyond what they show. Much more so with MS surface. What they show can be done on Surface.

I'm a big fan of touch screens since one was introduced on the Bostomatic CNC 3200 control back in 1994. At that time it was a tube screen which shortly changed to a 1.5" or so thick touch screen.

Hopefully Apple's hype on a touch screen ultra thin tablet will come true.

gary

Reply to
g-a-r-y

Can Palin use it to find places like Africa?

Reply to
Cliff

Maybe you need to get some help for that little obsession you have there Cliff? Are you stalking her every move too?

Reply to
"D"

Way cool, wonder how the cad-cam industry could apply that?

I like the time frame study, shows how things might have been moving around in the deserts!

"D"

Reply to
"D"

Nah..he is waiting for his butt buddy Obama to finish visiting all 57 States.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Well if got to State of Canada and State of Mexico then only 3 left! (I am a produkt of liberal scooling.)

Reply to
RM v2.0