Got Mercury? Got $18 million to spare?

Gee... and how about the young felons who actions directly caused the problem?

Burglary, trespassing, and theft.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Bob, I am shocked at your characterization. Those precious little angels are *our future*.

:)

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Sure hope no punk breaks into my garage. I still have some mercury in stock.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

If you were in Indiana, you'd have to make him sign a release before he stole the mercury. IC 13-20-17.5-5

--Winston

Reply to
Winston