Suggest a Guide to Military Modelling

Returning to modelling later in life and would like to concentrate on WWII

1/35 military. Did a load as a kid but then I brush painted, used to paint parts before assembly and produced clean museum looking vehicles.

Now I can afford more paints, airbrush, better models etc I'd like to put them together better.

Can anyone suggest a good guide for a noob on how to assemble and paint a tank\AFV from beginning to end.

Cheers,

Nigel

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4536 (20091023) __________

Nigel Heather the-heathers.co.uk>

On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 11:06:09 +0100, "Nigel Heather the-heathers.co.uk>" Returning to modelling later in life and would like to concentrate on WWII

Try:

General reference.

Reply to
R. Franklin