"Reliant Robin"-based space travel.

Spehro Pefhany

Louis Ohland

Thanks Speff --

Suddenly I feel 'normal'.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 13:09:00 -0700, the infamous Winston scrawled the following:

If only you _looked_ it!

-- Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't. -- Eleanor Roosevelt

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Larry, that wasn't (Snort!) Funny.

:)

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

We can't allow that, now can we? Tell us how you 'really' feel.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Now? Fairly abnormal, Mr. Buzzkill. :)

I'm going to watch the Flying Reliant again just so I can think of myself as well - adjusted, once more.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 22:42:24 -0700, the infamous Winston scrawled the following:

Abby, is that you?

-- The best and safest thing is to keep a balance in your life, acknowledge the great powers around us and in us. If you can do that, and live that way, you are really a wise man. -- Euripides

Reply to
Larry Jaques

(...)

IGOR: Soitenly. You take the blonde, I'll take the one in the turban.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

That link resulted in several hours of entertainment, Spehro.. thank you.

Some of the Top Gear videos are very interesting, and generally all are funny, but some are incredibly funny.

Reply to
Wild_Bill