Fashion questions

My suspenders are failing. And I'd like to buy some new bib overalls. They are the most comfortable clothing for the shop that I can think of. Bibs first, suspendered pants second.

My Craftsman suspenders need replacing after faithful service. What's a good brand without spending a lot of money on something that will fail soon?

My bibs are Craftsman, except the cold weather gear, which is Carhart.

And what are some good stores that carry these?

Thanks.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Why does a grown man wear stockings in the workshop?

Reply to
Why are people so cruel

--Translation for '2 great nations separated by a common language': suspenders = braces. :-)

Reply to
steamer

Surely he'd go to a dentist to get his teeth fixed?

Reply to
Why are people so cruel

I buy camo overalls on sale after the hunting season. The material is softer and more comfortable than that of work clothes, though less snag resistant than denim overhauls.

jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins