[AD???] I'd like to sell and/or trade a few personal items...

As you can imagine, I have compiled quite a collection of personal rocketry items over the years. I would like to sell and/or trade a few of them to other rocketeers. This has NOTHING to do with PML. You will be dealing with me personally. I am moving into a new house soon and I'd like to clear out a few things out of my garage. The new house happens to be out in the country with dark skies so I will be expanding my astronomy hobby a bit too. I may be interested in trading some rocket stuff for some quality telescope stuff. My question is where is a good place to post my ads? I'd rather not auction the stuff on E-bay and the ROL classifieds don't seem to get much traffic. Any suggestions? Any scope guys out there willing to trade?

---Frank Rocketman Uroda

Reply to
Frank U

Frank,

I'm a rocket guy with some scope stuff, so email me offline and we can discuss it.

David Erbas-White

Frank U wrote:

Reply to
David Erbas-White

What are you selling?I may have a telescope you would want.

Reply to
Derick Francis

I've got a 3inch mirror in it's own cell if you want to build a small scope with it.

Reply to
Starlord

Frank, I'd recommend going to

. Herb York runs a telescope business & maintains the astromart classifieds. It's a very well run system & you can meet some nice people that know alot about astronomy on the forums.

I'd be interested in possibly trading some astronomy stuff for rocket stuff. Let me know what you are looking for. Sincerely, Mr. Darian Rachal

Reply to
Darian Rachal