Fastener data for PDA's?

looking for a pocket pc database or application that provides fastener, tap hole, drill sizes etc.

any leads?

Reply to
Artisan

YES! Machinist Toolbox. One of our posters here has one of the finest Ive found yet. I use it virtually daily and have recommended it to my customers, who have purchased it.

Gunner, who is still using version 3.2.5 2002 "At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke

Reply to
Gunner