Feedback on Powerfist or similar 220V MIG

Has anyone ever used the 220V MIG sold at Princess Auto? It's made by PowerFist which I believe is their offshore import house brand. The unit has a 3/16" barb for a gas regulator and it comes with the gauges. I need it to do some light body work and maybe the odd exhaust repair. At this point I can't commit to a high end machine so I wanted to know if anyone had feedback on this one???

Thanks. Andrew.

Reply to
AWN