Fire place screemn material

I am looking for a decorative steel or brass perforated sheet that I could use to build a fireplace screen. I checked with McNichols Co. & they gave me a price of $175.00 for a 3'X8' sheet of cloverleaf design. They claimed the brass price would be very expensive and didn't quote a price. Any suggestions where else I might look? I am thinking a decorative wire cloth may work also. Minnesota area. Steve

Reply to
Sven

Jerry Wass

Standard answer to "where can I find" is

Jim Woodward

I used Stainless steel wire mesh from McNichols, and had it blackened.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler