Fire place screemn material

I am looking for a decorative steel or brass perforated sheet that I could
use to build a fireplace screen. I checked with McNichols Co. & they gave me
a price of $175.00 for a 3'X8' sheet of cloverleaf design. They claimed the
brass price would be very expensive and didn't quote a price. Any
suggestions where else I might look? I am thinking a decorative wire cloth
may work also. Minnesota area.
Steve
Reply to
Sven
I found some S.S. Woven wire( kinda like chain link fence, only much finer) at a salvage yard from a food processing plant.---conveyor belting, easily cleaned & sterilized.--Jerry
Sven wrote:
Reply to
Jerry Wass
Standard answer to "where can I find" is

Jim Woodward
I used Stainless steel wire mesh from McNichols, and had it blackened.
Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler