First post by new member

Hi Folks,
I've just now joined your club so would like to say a big hello to
you from Vancouver, Canada and wish all the best.
I have a 9"x48" 1947 Type A Southbend Lathe and also a Myford7.
I used to belong to a chat line called Southbend Lathe Chat. Hadn't
been to it in a long spell and when I tried to find it I always came to
dead end, I wonder if it is still going strong or possibly taken over
by this one ? Cheers
Reply to
jaxinbc
"jaxinbc" wrote in news:1152286500.152633.118870 @k73g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
'lo, First..this is a newsgroup, not really a club (technically). If you chat, there is an IRC server you can visit that was originally set up for the alt.machines.cnc newsgroup, but is open to folks from rec.crafts.metalworking also. You will need mIRC or an equivilent IRC client, the server is machines-cnc.net. #CNC is the main channel.
Reply to
Anthony
Welcome to the slugfest............
Reply to