Major Project Cincinnati Shaper: Ebay : 280004876138

Ebay : 280004876138
In Texas. Terrible condition. Cheap. I'm NOT the seller, just putting it
here in case anybody is masochistic enough to take it on.
Adam Smith
Midland, ON
Reply to
Adam Smith
I have nightmares like this, that I won something similar at some auction and am now obligated to pick that up. No kidding, I had a few such nightmares already.
Ignoramus12948
If I lived five or size hundred miles south of here, I'd probably be the one who was masochistic enough to take it on. Doesn't make it sensible, though. If it was a planer, cut the distance considerably!
Reply to
Adam Smith
I bought something about as bad at auction once, when I _thought_ I was bidding on the item next to it. Should I feel bad that I didn't take it home? Paid for it, just didn't take it. They had a loader and dumpster there, and it was in the dumpster 2 days later. I was relieved.
Reply to
Dave Hinz
No, I would not feel bad.
I got similar troubles recently, I won a two pallet lot of motors (for next to nothing), some of which I could not lift at all. I left those where they were (these auction guys specifically are a big waste of time, as I discovered). A 15 horse motor that was the size of a normal 40 hp motor, for example. Also a nice 25 hp motor. I hoope that someone picked at least that one up.,
Sometimes, though, the buyer is required to take what they won.
Ignoramus12948
I just hauled one off Wednesday to scrap yard. They gave me $138.60 for 3,080 pounds.
Reply to
Richard W.