Shaper in Detroit on ebay

If anyone in southern Ontario or upstate NY or Michigan is looking for a shaper, they might want to take a look at this:

Usual disclaimers apply. If I didn't already have a Cincinnati 24" I'd be very seriously tempted by this.

Adam Smith Midland, Ontario, Canada

Reply to
Adam Smith

Looks pretty good, with the proper vise and the universal table that allows you to shape at angles.

Damned shame there were no bidders

Gunner

This Message is guaranteed environmentally friendly Manufactured with 10% post consumer ASCII Meets all EPA regulations for clean air Using only naturally occuring fibers Use the Message with confidance. (Some settling may occure in transit.) (Best if Used before May 13, 2009)

Reply to
Gunner

Even at 10 cents/lb.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

They re-listed it.

It would be nice if somebody picked it up, it would be a shame to see it go for scrap. Disclaimers still apply. My only interest is to keep from being tempted. I don't need two shapers!

Adam Smith Midland, Ontario, Canada

Reply to
Adam Smith

I already did my good deed this week at saving machinery from the smelter. I saved a nice old Chicago 8 ft. brake press 150/225 ton and a # 4 verttical mill. We shipped out the breke press today. The thing was over 13 ton wt.

John

Reply to
john

they really are marvelous shapers. Just too far from California.

Damnit