F/A 18A for sale on ebay

I don't know if you guys have seen this but there is a full scale F/A 18A for auction on EBAY

Oper8 On U

Yeah, I saw it. I just don't have $2 million to bid for it, or the millions it would take to maintain and fly it.

Reply to
Vance Howard

Then check out the Huey chopper for a paltry 85,000. That would sure help with the commute to work! Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"

Reply to
Dr1Driver

That auction has been in the news several times this past week. I see it`s up again, the listing was taken off the other day after several hundered bids (I believe everyone was thinking it was a joke). Wonder if they will take a personal check:)

rick markel

Reply to
Aileron37