For Sale: 1/32 Trumpeter A-10 and Tamiya F-14 (e-bay NO RESERVE)

I have the 1/32 Trumpeter A-10A and the 1/32 Tamiya F-14A 1994 version up on ebay with no reserve, .99 starting bid and low buy it now prices. A true auction; highest bid takes it. Here are the links:

Trumpeter A-10:

Tamiya F-14:

JP Wade

After receiving serveral requests, I have posted the dimensions and weights of these items so that those who are interested may calculate the shipping cost. Shipping will be at cost via USPS.

Reply to
JP Wade

These auctions end tomorrow. Still at very good prices: A-10A at $56 and F-14 at $52

Reply to
JP Wade