Tamiya stickers

ok dumb ass question time
I'm building a kawasaki ninja and i'm trying to remove the detail stickers from the blue cardboard - how do I do this?
Thanks
Daz

Not to be a wise acre here, but are they regular water slide transfers (aka decals) or peel-type stickers?
Most models use decals. Cut them out close to the color border. Dip them in lukewarm water for several seconds. Slide them from the paper backing onto the model surface. Blot gently with a lint free paper towel. Rob Gronovius Modern US armor at http://www.armorama.com/motorpool
Hi Rob
I've got some peel back stickers like mirrors etc, these are like transfers.. the backing board is blue and if i hold it upto the light i can see the transparent transfer boarders
will give stickin em in water a try, it's been ages since i did a kit..!
Thanks for ya help!
Daz
On 3 Sep 2004 14:10:18 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@rayneressex.com (Daz) wrote:

if like most decal sets , you cut the section out and then insert card into tepid ( slightly warm water , the decal then seperates from the card and you apply the decal to the surface.
even tamiya usually have the instructions on the reverse of the card or in the model instruction sheets
did it!
there were no destructions on back of card nor in box, i opened my R1 kit and they had instructions for the transfers, guess a simple mistake
bike looks much cooler now!
Thanks for the help

NP, glad to help.
Rob Gronovius Modern US armor at http://www.armorama.com/motorpool