Fleible motor couplings

Some nice little parts that I have no use for. They are for mis-alignment between to rotating shafts. Like a small motor to transmission or drive line type application.

Anyhow I've got 4 laying around that I will never use. Look like 1/4" shaft on both ends.

I have no use for these. $5+ shipping and they are yours for your project. for all four. Plus I'll throw in a free bonus

I hope this is okay to post here.

snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net

Reply to
Mike