Fluorescent light cover clips

Does anybody have a source? They look kinda' like a wingnut with a split
bullet and are used to attach covers and light baffles to fluorescent
fixtures.
Reply to
Buerste
How many do you need? I might have some in my used electrical parts.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell
Quarter-turn fasteners?
Denis G.
I'll check with the tech that's installing a bunch of used fixtures but I imagine no more than ten would do. I can't believe that Grainger or McMaster or any local lighting supplier doesn't stock them.
Reply to
Buerste
I used to know a lot of electrical contractors where I could pick up old fixtures for scrap. Any in your area? My feet are so swollen that I can barely walk at the moment. :(
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell
Did anyone ever find a source for these clips? Website?
Reply to
mchunter87
good day BUERSTE,did you manage to get hold of those clips?
Reply to
mpalengq