Foam for instrument cases -redux-

Thanks for the help! I was amazed to get a bunch of e-mails wanting to know what I found out. Here is a link for the foam I got.

Thanks again!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

I had no idea it was that expensive. The scrap yard I frequent gets surplus equipment that is sometimes packed in foam. The foam is of different types but I see all kinds, and of course I have a reasonable supply in my shop. Maybe I should take a picture and tell my insurance agent about the value :-)

Bill K7NOM

Reply to
Bill Janssen

I have a reasonable supply in my shop. Maybe I should take a picture and

It does seem expensive...but think, I will have 3 cubic feet of my life organized! I should buy acres of this stuff!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

$40/lb -- ouch!

Reply to