Follow up - press brake

I recently had a couple of posts about my use of a hydraulic press as a press brake (how to eliminate deflection of the die & the limit of force
on hyd. jack).
I am pleased to report that with the mod to the die & using more force on the jack, I have bent 20" of 14 ga steel. That size is surely the limit though - I used a 3' piece of pipe as a jack handle & put some weight on it. The pressure relief never went off, though.
Thanks again, Bob