For Gunner - Whitworth links

Gunner, I'm in the UK and I'm going to be placing an order for King Dick sockets in the next few weeks. So I may be able to order some for you and ship them across if that's what you need. Just let me know...

Best wishes,

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy

For Gunner and his Royal Enfield; a set of impact sockets could be reasonably cheap to post from the UK to wherever the hell he lives...

First off, impact sockets:

------------

> or > >

Wrenches and ordinary (I assume) sockets - these guys have a US store and they have lots of good stuff:

Reply to
_

hey thanks!

Ill check it out.

Gunner

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist..." Maj. Gen. John Sedgewick, killed by a sniper in 1864 at the battle of Spotsylvania

Reply to
Gunner Asch