For Sale - Dorian D25AXA-1 Tool Holder

This tool holder is new but missing the height adjustment screw. I would like to sell it for $35 plus shipping which should be about $6. I believe it will also fit Aloris tool posts.

Here is a link to a picture and description

If you are interested drop me an e-mail.

Reply to
Synergy

Good item at a good price, but i have 6 of them.

Looks like Harbor Fright has an Aloris copy on sale. I wouldn't buy it, I like repeatable accuracy.

Reply to
Stupendous Man

The CDCO's I recieved recently seem fine.

Wes

Reply to
Wes