For Sale - Dorian D25AXA-1 Tool Holder

This tool holder is new but missing the height adjustment screw. I would like to sell it for $35 plus shipping which should be about $6.
I believe it will also fit Aloris tool posts.
Here is a link to a picture and description
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
If you are interested drop me an e-mail.
Good item at a good price, but i have 6 of them.
Looks like Harbor Fright has an Aloris copy on sale. I wouldn't buy it, I like repeatable accuracy.
--
Stupendous Man,

The CDCO's I recieved recently seem fine.
Wes