For those who remember, Iggy is apparently alive and well and writing on substack

In the past Iggy was a frequent contributor here with lots of stories about his growing scrap business and other topics, but like so many others drifted away. I just found him on substack at

Carl

I remember well his posts about his business & stuff. I did enjoy them. But his substack posts are way off the deep end. An all-in conspiracy theorist.

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

Iggy certainly contributed and it would be good if he knows he was and is appreciated.

Reply to
Richard Smith