For those who remember, Iggy is apparently alive and well and writing on substack

In the past Iggy was a frequent contributor here with lots of stories
about his growing scrap business and other topics, but like so many
others drifted away. I just found him on substack at
Carl
I remember well his posts about his business & stuff. I did enjoy them. But his substack posts are way off the deep end. An all-in conspiracy theorist.
Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

Site Timeline