Forgot a name

--Hey what's the name of the big Bridgeport dealer in Southern California? Had a brain fart and forgot.

Reply to
steamer

Machinery Sales:

Ed Huntress

On 28 Nov 2009 18:27:47 GMT, the infamous steamer scrawled the following:

Are you thinking of Leigh at MarMachine in Costa Mesa?

-- Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Leigh has a pretty small operation, though a pretty good selection

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Leigh is a good guy. Gave me a good deal on a nice lathe.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

couldn't find 'em!

Reply to
steamer

It helped that they were one of my distributors when I was at Sodick.

Reply to
Ed Huntress