Forgot a name

--Hey what's the name of the big Bridgeport dealer in Southern
California? Had a brain fart and forgot.
Reply to
steamer
Machinery Sales:
Ed Huntress
On 28 Nov 2009 18:27:47 GMT, the infamous steamer scrawled the following:
Are you thinking of Leigh at MarMachine in Costa Mesa?
-- Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.
Reply to
Larry Jaques
Leigh has a pretty small operation, though a pretty good selection
Gunner
Gunner Asch
Leigh is a good guy. Gave me a good deal on a nice lathe.
Reply to
Jim Stewart
couldn't find 'em!
Reply to
steamer
It helped that they were one of my distributors when I was at Sodick.
Reply to
Ed Huntress