found a useful website

I came across this website recommended by Kim Kommando, the computer
columnist, and thought it might be useful to many of you.
Have a good day,
hatter
Reply to
thehatter
Don't want to mention its name huh?
That's OK.
Hey, is Kim a babe or what? Looks plus she knows a heckuva lot about computers. Wow!
Reply to
GRL
Do we have to guess what the address is????? i rather try to guess the Power Ball Lottery and will probably guess it before the web site address????
Reply to
jim
Here's the web site for you curious types.
I'd never heard of her (gotta get out from under this rock more!) but she has put up a pretty good and informative computer web site. I found some neat shareware there to solve some of my annoyances. I can recommend it, curmudgeon approved!
Phil
Reply to
Philip E. Davis
She does weekly radio broadcasts that are on Saturday mornings in my area. She takes callers and helps them solve their computer problems/questions. She is pretty good at it as well as good looking. Her web site has a way of checking on the broadcasts in your area. You can sign up for her email updates also. Highly recommended, and she doesn't spam nor gives your email addy to others who may. She is on the up and up. Lane
Reply to
Lane
She is on several radio stations here in California on Saturdays. I often listen to her while working in the shop.
Gunner
"A vote for Kerry is a de facto vote for bin Laden." Strider
Reply to
Gunner
Kim Kicks Komputer ass! She's in our local paper and is typically spot-on with her advice and news bits.
JR_FXLR
Reply to
JR_FXLR
Sorry about forgetting the website but it was:
Should be something there useful to nearly everyone, hence the cross-post
The place it came from was:
For anyone that needs a little computer help no and then. She does a national radio show and lists some good sites and useful tips.
Sorry if my post upset anyone hatter
Reply to
thehatter
CONVERT is a small standalone .exe program that can sit on your desktop and converts almost anything to anything. Get it at
No affiliation, yada, yada
Reply to
LP