Foundry Coke

I have a bunch of foundry coke that is used in casting iron, and would like to sell it... is there any interest in this? I have a number of 55 gal drums of it. Ebay it?

email me at markATmaxmachineDOTcom

mark

Grant Erwin

Well, duh.... that would be obvious to everyone except me! I am located in Western Oregon, about an hour south of Portland. A pickup truck would carry a lot of it. Sorry I didn't post my location! I would like to keep the barrels; they cost $20 each here.

Mark

Hello, Mark

Stewart Marshall might be interested:

MikeMandaville

I'm gonna ebay it in cartons.... most people don't want drums of it, apparently. 1lb of coke equals 9 lbs of cast iron....

Mark