Foundry Coke

I have a bunch of foundry coke that is used in casting iron, and would like to sell it... is there any interest in this? I have a number of 55 gal
drums of it. Ebay it?
email me at markATmaxmachineDOTcom
mark
M wrote:

Pardon my ignorance, but is there a difference between Foundry Coke and Blacksmith Coke? In other words, can it be used forging?
rvb
--
"It is not a sin to lie to your wife in order
to obtain more tools, it is necessary."

like
M wrote:

Cool. Where are you and how much per 55 gal. drum?
rvb
--
"It is not a sin to lie to your wife in order
to obtain more tools, it is necessary."
About an hour south of Portland, Oregon. I have no idea what it is worth. I know it costs quite a bit more than coal (since it is made from coal) but don't have a clue to what it's worth. Perhaps ebay it in cardboard cartons shippable by UPS? What do you think?
Mark

You