UKCraftFairs.com

Hello All
We have developed a site which may be of interest to you.
We would be interested to know if as blacksmiths you find this site helpful.
Any comments good or bad would be very welcome as we are looking to improve the service we offer.
If you are an exhibitor at craft fairs please feel free to add your details to our site, as it is free.
Regards
Mchael www.ukcraftfairs.com