Fraudclosure Firm Mocks Their Victims at Halloween Party

It'll be funny if somebody goes in and "deals" with a few of these attorneys at the law firm of Steven J. Baum. Maybe "funny" just depends on your perspective.

Or tiny URL:

Max Keiser and Stacey Herbert comment on this and the homeless situation in NYC at about 7:30 into this video segment.

Dave

Reply to
dav1936531

I do not see this in quite as dim light. People having fun at Halloween party, never meant to hurt anyone.

Ignoramus7775

Ahh but you are not looking for a reason to be pissed off about anything connected with big business are you?

Reply to
Gerry

Have a good read of the article. These folks are all either attorneys or employees of a law firm which has been used by several of the large banks holding CDO's to foreclose on people's houses and throw them out into the street. In many cases where this has occurred, the banks have filed foreclosure papers in courts without even being the proper deed holder to the house. It's called fraud. It's illegal. And now it's a source of mockery to what are apparently some of the criminals involved in it. People get themselves murdered sometimes with attitudes like that. I think that Marie Antoinette lady got her head hacked off with that "let them eat cake" kind of attitude.

BTW: Ig....none of your posts are showing up on my news server. I would not have seen this post except that it was fully quoted by Gerry's post. I do not know the reason for this, except that maybe my particular server blocks post originating from some specific server or blocks posts without specific characters in a poster's name field. Dave

Reply to
dav1936531

If they do something illegal, I would be all up in arms about it. But what they did at the Halloween party is basically light hearted humor.

Nobody likes when people are kicked out of homes that they are not paying for, but without that, mortgages would be impossible to obtain.

Maybe you can temporarily disable your killfile and see if anything changes?

Ignoramus7775

Relaying for Iggy.

--Winston

Reply to