Happy Halloween

Have a good one!

All The Best, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Oliver Head, OTronics Media Services, Warminster. {ICQ# 118062618}

Visit the OTronics Web Site:

Oliver Head

Load of Merrycan rubbish !........St Trinians are quite nice though........

-- Jim GM4DHJ....."The most important thing is sincerity......once you have learned to fake that , you've got it made"

Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

Did you do any tricks or treats this year, Jim? ;-)

73 de G3NYY
Reply to
Walt Davidson

I needed to call on a neighbour last night at about 10PM and she rushed to the door with a bag of sweets!

though........

Reply to
Superior Intellect

You should have come and knocked on my door Gareth. I would have given you FAR more than a bag of sweets.

___

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

Reply to
John Stevenson

John, your anti-Airy wind up in the 'Blackgates casting' thread on uk.rec.models.engineering was brilliant! I salute you, it must have been hard making Airy make a bigger prat of himself than normal, but you managed very well. Thanks for giving me the best laugh I've had in ages. I owe you a pint.

Reply to
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI

Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI wrote to John Stevenson:

Sorry about this, but....

Me too! Me too!

Reply to
RVMJ