Is AT picking their favorite vendors?

I've seen large vendors get larger motors like K700's on at least two occasions this summer, when smaller vendors have had the same motors ordered since last winter. The smaller vendors just keep getting the runaround and empty promises. Has anyone else been seeing this?

-- Drake "Doc" Damerau

NEPRA President NAR Section 614 NAR 79986 L3
Remove "My Shorts" to reply

Reply to
Doc

For years now going on decades. It is one of the many reasons I abandoned errortech as a supplier. I was a "large vendor" but I saw everyone else getting screwed year after year and I just could not stand it one more second.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

The way I saw it, they have filled first in, and some of these orders go way back to 2001/ beginning of 2002. When RocketSilo shut down, we had $25,000 in backorders dating back to Jan 2001 with AT we cancelled!! So if the large vendors had big orders in for a year and a half... they would get filled first. Your smaller vendors need to start ordering, and getting in the queue. Looks like it is getting better though, and motors are beginning to flow!

Erik Gates

Reply to
Erik Gates

Reply to