Freakin trailer brakes

Like the '83 "K" cars with the door lock/power window harness crossing under the dirver's floor mat and all the connections spot welded and protected with a fold over of cloth friction tape - maybe OK in a dessert environment but less than ideal in the snow/salt belt.

Reply to
grmiller

My 2001 Ranger is frame grounded for most items. Shrug

Gunner

One bleeding-heart type asked me in a recent interview if I did not agree that "violence begets violence." I told him that it is my earnest endeavor to see that it does. I would like very much to ensure

- and in some cases I have - that any man who offers violence to his fellow citizen begets a whole lot more in return than he can enjoy.

- Jeff Cooper

Reply to
Gunner