FREE hyoooge key cutter

my usual priority mail terms apply

cannot sell it, need to get rid of it

Ignoramus16175

Personally, I'd call that a side cutting cutter for a horizontal mill, mounted on a 2" stub shaft. May get you a few more interested parties. I suspect that the cutter would come off the shaft with the right persuasion, at which point it could be mounted on a regular arbor as well. Can't use it myself. --Glenn Lyford

Reply to
glyford

Whatever I was calling it, no one would buy it. Anyway, it looks as though I found a person who will pick it up locally (100% free), but after Dec 20. That suits me fine, if that does not materialize, I will reoffer it.

Ignoramus16175

Put it in a lathe - to cut like a mill.

Martin Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net NRA LOH & Endowment Member NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Hi,

I would love to have it but bet I am too late

Reply to
buffalo

I promised it to a person who plans on showing up in person around December 20. If that does not materialize, I will reoffer, please remind me that you are second after him on the list.

Ignoramus16175

Will do, Iggy.

Thanks

Reply to
buffalo

According to snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com :

It looks to me as though someone ground out the center of the cutter, eliminating the keyway, and welded it to the shaft. I'm not sure how much use it would be after sufficient "persuasion". :-) And it needs (as it sits) a much larger arbor than my Nichols horizontal mill could manage. I would say that the best bet is to find a way to use it as it is.

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols