Free Litton Shaft Encoder

I had to chase down a replacement servo for one of my machines. One of the spare servos I received had this Litton Encoder which I will not be
using. All the servos on that machine use USD E6 encoders for consistency and keeping spares (when practical) on hand. I don't see my ever needing this encoder. It is free (in the USA) to anybody who want to pay shipping or send me a shipping label. It comes with the cute little standoff you see in the pictures, and has a helical coupler attached to the encoder shaft (which should be removable). It looks like it has a 1/4" shaft on the encoder itself, and the other end of the helical couple was connected to a 1/2" shaft in the servo motor. I have no idea of its condition. I removed it without testing as I had no intention of using it. I'll wrap it up in bubble wrap and stuff it in a padded priority mail flat rate envelope.
If your first thought is to flip it please don't ask. If you need it. Please let me know.
Pictures can be seen here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid "25014944189878&set=pcb.425831707955117&type=3&theater&ifg=1
On 12/24/2018 5:10 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:

Tentatively spoken for.
On 12/24/2018 5:10 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:

ITS GONE. Glad its going to somebody who may be able to use it.
On Mon, 24 Dec 2018 19:50:55 -0700
<snip>

Really nice Bob. Especially this time of year. A bit of Christmas Spirit eh?
Hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)
--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI

*********** Thank you. Same to you and all the rest of the members of the group as well.