Free Pulley - P28-8M-30 "QT" for 1-1/4 Shaft

Free "QT" style pulley. P28-8M-30. Comes with insert for 1-1/4" shaft mount.

Shipping free to the lower 48. Actual shipping to anyone else.

Brand new. Simply can't use it as I thought I could and it'll never go to use here otherwise.

E-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@Drill-HQ.com if you would like it. First come, first served.

I will check here eventually for replies, but will only honor e-mail requests for the item.

Reply to
Joe "Dufu"