FS -- 1/2 HP single phase Hitachi VFD with built in pot

Rated 1/2 HP for both 3 phase and single phase input. Little cute unit.

$50 plus $8.95 shipping.

I will test it soon and will not accept payment until it is tested. It looks and smells good.

Ignoramus19259

Yeah, but how does it taste??

Reply to
Michael

======== What are the input and output voltages?

Unka' George [George McDuffee] ============ Merchants have no country. The mere spot they stand on does not constitute so strong an attachment as that from which they draw their gains.

F. George McDuffee

200-240v. i
Reply to
Ignoramus19259

Iggy- is this the one you mentioned for replacing the RPC I have? $50.00 is a steal!

Rob

Reply to
RDF

No, you need a VFD that can put out 1 HP from single phase input. ;AThis one is rated only for 1/2 HP. Not big enough for you.

I do, however, have drives that are suitable for your mill.

igor

Reply to
Ignoramus19946

I'll take it if it's still available.

-jim

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Most likely it is not available (someone is going to paypal me the money, but has not done so, but I am sure that he will).

I did check it last night, it was fine.

Ignoramus19946

Jim, I realized that I have another drive, Allen Bradley 1 phase input

1/2 HP drive, 160S-AA02NSF1P1. This one has no pot but it has control buttons to control everything. I can post a picture. i
Reply to
Ignoramus19946

Send me an email. The address works.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Are you worried that I don't pay my bills?

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Not at all Karl, but I like qualifying most of my statements. (and I said "I am sure that he will", after all!) Thank you!

Ignoramus19946