FS 17" X 60" LeBlond in Oregon

From the estate of a deceased friend:

Older machine, single phase 1 horse motor, taper attachment, L type spindle, quick change, 12" 4 jaw, 8" 3 jaw, 15" face plate, 3J collet head with 24 assorted collets, KDK toolpost, lots of holders, carbide tooling, centers, steady rest, several tapered shank drills, much more. Must go quickly or it goes to auction. Can be had for $1,500, located in Chiloquin (north of Klamath Falls) no loading or crating for shipping available, so it must be picked up. Good for someone that doesn't want to spend additional money to get a machine ready to run. For loading, I may be able to arrange an A frame with 3 ton chain fall at no charge. Contact me on the side if you're interested.

Harold

Reply to
Harold & Susan Vordos

The lathe has been sold.