FS -- Delta 6" grinder

The Delta one that I am selling, is on the bottom of this picture. Looks very good. The 3/4 HP 115v Baldor on top of the picture is not for sale. The Baldor is why I bought that lot.

See also

The price is $25. Free pickup in Lisle, shipping extra.

Among the cheap grinders, this one is not so bad and has a light.

I will be picking it up in a few days. It looks like one wheel is grinding and another is for buffing or wire wheel. But I am not sure.

Comes from a pharma company lab, so it was not likely to have been abused that much.

Reply to
Ignoramus20788