FS: Harbour Freight 7x10 metal lathe

Harbour Freight 7x10 metal lathe excellent shape, asking $175.00 no mods or changes ever done to this lathe. sorry no tooling included. will deliver localy within Southern Ontario if interested, i can send photos.

remove NOSPAM to reply

Reply to
Camper

Attending a Million Mom [sic] March, this last Mothers' Day, on hearing the bleeding heart cry about this innocent [sic] life, snuffed out by a five-cent bullet, I had to shout out "Where do you shop? They cost me nearly a quarter!" Jeffrey C. Dege Didn't go over well.

Reply to
Gunner

Cast your own , you can get the cost down to 2 cents (about what a perps life is worth)

Reply to
Nick Hull