Wanted!!!

looking for the following items to trade my laptop for:(laptop details below)
-laboratory equipment .ie. glassware,microscope, etc
-electronic test equipment .ie. signal generator, oscilloscope, etc -electronic parts, transistors, capacitors, resistors, (bulk/new) -enamel coated copper wire (by the spool) -small mini harbour freight metal lathe 7x10 (type) -wind generator(s) -a.c. generator(s) -minus the gas engine -MRE's (meals ready to eat) -mig welder(s) -small 5+ hp diesel engine -western horse saddle(s) -camping equipment
-laptop-
*3.2ghz Intel Mobile Pentium4 Hyper-Threading Processor - Rippin' FAST! *1gb pc3200 400mhzDDR SDRAM - Yes, 400mhz ram in a laptop, Upgradeable to 2gb!!! *80 GB Ultra ATA hard drive - Plenty of room for your files! *15.4" WSXGA+ TFT WIDEscreen *256mb ATI Mobility Radeon 9800 - *CDRW/DVD combo drive *Dell Truemobile 1350 802.11g internal wireless card - Up to 54mbps, Backwards compatible with 802.11b! *Built-In Subwoofer!!! - Awesome sound for games and movies - same as XPS *Integrated 56 Kbps (V.90/V.92) modem *Integrated 10/100 Base-T Ethernet LAN - Ready for high speed internet! *4 USB 2.0 ports *IEEE 1394 port - Firewire! *S-Video out, connect to tv or projector with S-Video *1 DVI port and 1 15 pin VGA monitor port - for connecting external monitor, yes it has the digital port! *1 RJ-11 modem port and 1 RJ-45 Ethernet port *1 microphone and headphone connection *PCMCIA card slot *96hr battery and ac adapter
this was won at a raffle, if you are serious, and interested, remove NOSPAM to reply to my email address. first come first serve.
sorry, i am not interested in anything but in the list. just what is mentioned above.
thank you.
Where are you located??
Jan Howell

I have a signal generator, oscilloscope, cases of electronic parts, a 2800W AC generator, two small MIG welders, and camping gear.
Pick up by tonight.
GTO(John)