I need something to fix today

I am bored i need something to fix today
Reply to
HaroldA102
Come on over! I have several things in need of repair. Steve
Reply to
Steve Peterson
Come over to my house and rebuild the sticking brake caliper on my truck.
Plus the dealer sold me the wrong pads for those brakes. Found out about that last night at 10 pm.
Jim
Reply to
jim rozen
If you can wait a week you can help one side or the other with the Presidential election. That seems to be a popular current avocation acording to the media.
Jeff
Reply to
Jeff Wisnia
Come on over and replace the exhaust, brakes, and carb on my Caravan. I'll even provide the beer.
GTO(John)
Reply to
GTO69RA4