I need something to fix today

I am bored i need something to fix today

Reply to
HaroldA102

Come on over! I have several things in need of repair. Steve

Reply to
Steve Peterson

Come over to my house and rebuild the sticking brake caliper on my truck.

Plus the dealer sold me the wrong pads for those brakes. Found out about that last night at 10 pm.

Jim

Reply to
jim rozen

If you can wait a week you can help one side or the other with the Presidential election. That seems to be a popular current avocation acording to the media.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

Come on over and replace the exhaust, brakes, and carb on my Caravan. I'll even provide the beer.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4