FS Large Drills

I have a few 1.75 and 1.875 HSS MT4 shank drills for sale if anyone is interested 50.00 each

email me jtoycen @ rogers.com

Happy Holidays from Canada

Reply to
Sailor

I'm sure that as a Canadian you must refer to ALL dimensions in Millimeters and are not allowed to even OWN "Inch" stuff.

I know a bunch of Russian immigrants that work in a shop that does TiN coating. They say that all Americans are "Brilliant" to be able to use inches and fractions. It has taken a while for them to think in inches and fractions and I still see the blank stare as they mentally convert.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

I bought a couple of large drills, 1 1/8, 1 1/4 with MT3 shanks one Saturday morning saleing expedition. When I offered the young lady a dollar each instead of $5 for the pair she stated "No, they belong to my boyfriend, and he is VERY FIRM" At this point, her companion totally "lost it" - I paid the $5! Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller