fs laser equipment/melles table

i bought out a place called hyperion, the did some laser work. i bought all of the equipment including a melles groit table and melles fixtures. several lenses spectrum color tubes and chemicals unknown to me. the table sells for $3500 i will sell all of it for $1000 it is out of my field so i will let it go for cheap. i will sell it all or just the table but the price is the same. please email me directly. this is located in miami fl

Reply to
Asp3211968