fs: metalworking magazines

before we break up these sets and put them up at the usual auction venues, perhaps someone here is interested:

Home Shop Machinist - complete issue 1 volume 1 through 2001, plus a few later issues

Projects in Metal, complete Vol 1 issue 1 through 2001 plus a 6 later issues

if you are interested in either or both of these as a set, drop me a note (go to my web site and find my email) While I will take offers, my "asking price" is $1000 for the HSM and $500 for the Projects in metal (postpaid in the USA) - but feel free to make offers for one magazine or for the set - but first person to make the offering price gets the set. In a week or two I'll break it up if I don't find a buyer for the complete lots.

these are from an estate -

Reply to
William Noble

I'd make you an offer, but I suspect that shipping to Blighty might kill the deal :-(

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

I haven't weighed the lot, but it must be around 50 to 100 pounds of magazines - so international shipping can be quite dear - on the other hand, the wooden boat magazines seem to fit in 6 flat rate boxes, I'd guess the HSM will fit in fewer - if you are seriously interested, you can chase me down via my web site (wbnoble.com) -

** Posted from
**
Reply to
William Noble

ok, these are no on ebay if anyone is intested, along with some other shop magazines - here are links

126 issues of HSM >>

89 issues of proj in metal
shop notes
wooden boat - hundereds of them

** Posted from
**
Reply to
William Noble

metal

Good deal but I've already got most of them magazines for 20+ years!

Reply to
fpena445