FS: Raleigh area Lapmaster 15" lapping machine and more!

Lapmaster lapper: A bit rusty and mostly complete. 220v single phase includes slurry pump and three rings, timer, etc. $300 or make offer.

6X48 Rockwell Delta belt (sander) finishing machine on factory enclosed base with tilt table. Great machine, 3-phase power. $300 is a steal.

Have four older drill press power feeds made by Rapid Drill company (Marsdan Power Puller Co last I checked) which mount above quill/spindle and have live center which pushes down on spindle to drill. Very unique, simple units are air/hydraulic and have various mounting hardware for standard 15" 2.750" column dp's as well as standard 15" and 20" Walker-Turner machines. Great for production drilling operations and unobtrusive when hand drilling. Make offer on the lot. Marsdan offered to buy them from me several years ago to refurbish but I passed on the deal. One has built-in "pick feed" cycling for chip clearing.

Must move again and need to downsize. My loss is actually yours and my gain... (^: Health & Peace Uncle Lucky snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
Uncle Lucky