fs: spintites (nut drivers) anyone?

I ended up with WAY too many of these things - and of course I didn't get what I wanted either - so, for those who don't know what a Spintite is, that's a brand name, they are like a screw driver, but with a hollow shaft and a hex end so you can easily reach in and unscrew that hex head fastener, or adjust something. The most common size in old radios and a lot of older enclosures is 1/4 inch (and of course, I didn't get any of those in this big box) but what I do have plenty of is:

3/16 7/16 the above are "full sized" mostly Xcelite brand, losts of these

smaller sized Xcelite brand:

3/32, 7/32, 9/32
Reply to
Bill Noble