FS swinging jib & floor mounted runway

I have the following for sale

1 only Aeromotive 0526200034 floor mounted jib. Unit is for hanging a tool balancer. The arm swings back and forth and has a trolley in the arm for the balancer. Arm length is 3 feet. This unit is mounted to the floor but must also be bolt to a bench to prevent the upright from flexing.

1 only Aeromotive 0544100064 double floor mounted runway with trolley. This is intended to be bolt to the floor as well as a wall or workbench.

Both items were installed but not used because intended use did not included mounting to a bench or wall. All items are located in Southwestern Ontario Canada.

If I don't get any offers I'll have to install it in my shop and come up with a use for it!!

Doug

Reply to
Doug Arthurs