Fuck

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

I kept them in my garage, in a zip loc bag, not to repel anything but as means of storage. After a few days, the smell permeated the garage and gave me a headache. It is definitely not something that is good to be around. Now it is in the shed.

Ignoramus17844

A glass jar with a metal lid tends to keep the odour confined and makes them last a long time. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller