Fun Welding Vid

This was one of the referred vids after watching another one on djutube.

I learned a new term I shall use in the near future. Electricity became "angry pixies out of the wall." Cracked me up, it did.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Very entertaining. Then I got sucked into watching more of his stuff. Entertaining AND knowledgeable. A rare combination. Nice find, Larry.

Reply to
rangerssuck

I liked the comment about the mess in his shop: "It's like an East Indian ship-breaking yard threw up in here".

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

There's a link there to his Patreon page. "Patreon"? It's a "crowd-funding platform" where "creators" get sponsored by the crowd. This guy is getting $8,490 A MONTH!!!

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

AvE .... Been watching him for a LONG time.

Reply to
Steve W.

That's nothing there are folks on there posting videos from their sailboats who are getting 15K per video !!! And they post weekly !

Reply to
Steve W.

AvE knows his shit, The strange thing is that only a very few folks know who he really is !!

Reply to
Steve W.