Gearing problem

Des Bromilow wrote: : How is the person facing backwards going to feel with no control? - I see : people on the trains all the time feeling nervous about travelling --Heyy, I'll add a cup holder! Remember this thing's going to Burning Man, heh. A few Margaritas and passenger will be right as rain! ;-)

Reply to
steamer

Uh oh, the chunk-blowing factor just went up by an order of magnitute! Better include a sick-sack holder as well...

Jim

Reply to
jim rozen